Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 6:50PM
Like many of my Boulder friends, I flew out to Austin to attend South by Southwest Interactive. In the spirit of Facebook, here are my Likes and Dislikes:
- Tons of restaurants, dwarfing Boulder's selection.
- Excellent weather.
- Plenty of opportunities to meet up with people - even more if you planned via GroupMe or Twitter.
- Too much focus on VIP status. I hope SXSWi 2012 is much more open.
- The SXSW iPhone app didn't list the names of speakers, which was a huge miss in my opinion. I opted not to use it for that reason.
- My hotel (Four Season Austin) charged for Wifi. This really, really, really needs to go away.